Don’t miss these upcoming events for dining and food-related experiences taking place in and around Greenville, SC.
GREENVILLE FOOD EVENTS: JUNE 2017 EDITION
- June 3: Final Crawfish Boil of the year at The Lost Cajun
- Euphoria’s Tapas & Tini’s tickets are now on sale.
- Check out First Friday at Taylors Mill.
- View the June Cooking Classes at Swamp Rabbit Café & Grocery.
- June 13: Truck Inn Tuesdays at Swamp Rabbit Inn on Second Tuesday of Month
- June 10: ASADA Invites yout to: “Noche Latina” Food, Beer, Wine, Sangrias!
- June 10-11: Upstate Farm Tour from 1-6pm
- June 11: Gringo’s Sunday Funday Luau – One Giant Pool Party! Free entry.
- June 12: Community Dinner at Swamp Rabbit Café and Grocery
- June 17: Biscuit Brunch at Greenbrier Farms
- June 22: Ink N Ivy’s 1 Year Anniversary Party with drink specials and complimentary appetizers.
- August 21: Solar Eclipse Fest at Chatooga Belle Farm and Distillery
- Save the Date: Terra Vita Food & Drink Festival will be October 18-21st in Chapel Hill.
Looking for a parking space in downtown Greenville? You might want to take note.
Stay up-to-date on all of the latest food events by subscribing to our newsletter.