Don’t miss these upcoming events for dining and food-related experiences taking place in and around Greenville, SC.
GREENVILLE FOOD EVENTS: FEBRUARY 2018 EDITION
- Fridays: Greenville History Tour’s International Coffee Course begins at Le Petit Croissant in Downtown Greenville from 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- Saturdays: Naked Pasta Market open every Saturday at 9 am until April 21st.
- Saturdays: Toasty Farmer Indoor Market at Brewery 85, 11 am – 2 pm.
You will find over forty local farmers and craft makers offering the finest in pastured beef, poultry, pork, lamb, eggs, award-winning artisanal cheeses, pottery, hand poured soaps, natural body products, soy candles, honey, organic produce, small batch bread and pastries, jewelry, and much more. Come hungry as Robino’s Food truck will provide market goers with an exciting lunch and brunch menu as well as our famous locally sourced and prepared rabbit pot pie.
- February 2: Pizza Party #atthetap with Coastal Crust Greenville at The Community Tap from 5:30 – 8 PM. Tickets available.
- February 9: “Taste of New Orleans” Mardi Gras Celebration at Wu’s Cajun Sea Food Greenville from 6:30 – 9 PM. Get your tickets here.
- February 13: Lunch with Lillia at Stella’s Southern Brasserie Hosted by The Greenville News from 12 – 1:30 PM. Tickets available.
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Beer, Wine & Chocolate Tasting with LaRue at The Community Tap from 6 – 9 PM. Get your tickets here.
- February 21: Glazed ‘N Barrel Aged: Donut and Beer Tasting with Swamp Fox at The Community Tap from 6:30 – 8 PM. Tickets available.
- February 24: 2nd Annual Mac-n-Cheese Off at Birds Fly South Ale Project from 2 – 6 PM.
- March 3: Greenville Taco Crawl from 12 – 6 PM. More details here.
- February 10: 5th Annual Bacon and Bourbon at North Carolina Convention Center from 7:30 – 11 PM. Tickets available.
- February 25: 6th Annual Pig Roast & Bourbon Sip at Revelry Brewing from 12 – 3 PM. Get your tickets here.
- February 25: Poogan’s Smokehouse annual Pig Roast and Bourbon Sip to benefit Feed the Need. Hosted at Revelry Brewing from 12-3 PM. Purchase tickets online.
The event will feature whole hog barbecue and all the fixin’s, with beers from Revelry and bourbon samples from Diageo, including Bulleit bourbons. Ticket includes unlimited BBQ and three drink tickets. Proceeds from event will be donated to Feed the Need, a non-profit organization that works with Lowcountry chefs and restaurants to provide food for local homeless shelters and soup kitchens. Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door.
- March 1-3, 2018: Charleston Food and Wine tickets are on sale.
Looking for a parking space in downtown Greenville? You might want to take note.
Stay up-to-date on all of the latest food events by subscribing to our newsletter.