It’s finally here! The holiday season is by far my favorite time of the year. One of those reasons? The Gap Creek Gourmet Holiday Gift Guide and 12 Days of Giveaways! I’m super excited about this year’s holiday gift guide. There is truly something for everyone on your list. Best of all, I’m going to be giving away many of these items during my 12 Days of Giveaways. You don’t want to miss out, so be sure to scroll to the end for details on how to enter.
1. I am obsessed with my Social Print Studio stickers. I used my 2015 photos to make a whole year of mini-stickers to use in my Erin Condren Planner. I marked birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and even date nights with photos of my friends and family and pets! Both Social Print Studio and Erin Condren offer gift certificates.
2. Share sweet Cocoagraph memories with those you love this holiday season. Print your Instagram photos on delicious milk or dark chocolate, or create a greeting card they’ll love…and eat. Great for corporate gifts, too.
3. I FLIPPING OUT when I saw these 4×4 photo albums from A Beautiful Mess! You can fill them up with your 4×4 Snapfish Prints from Instagram! Did you know you could do that? I print my Instagram photos all the time for FREE with the Snapfish app and use them for crafts, and send them to people in Thank You notes. A Beautiful Mess also has an entire new line of scrapbooking supplies, prints, planner accessories and stylish gifts.
4. Big Bad Breakfast: The Most Important Book of the Day by John Currence
John Currence’s last cookbook, Pickles, Pigs and Whiskey, was a hit with all of my friends. We’ve used it to make mustard, brined and smoked beef tenderloin, cocktails and more. I can’t wait until Santa drops his newest release, Big Bad Breakfast, under the tree. Breakfast is a big deal in our house and I have the feeling it’s about to be amped- up a notch.
5. Cúrate: Authentic Spanish Food from an American Kitchen by Katie Button
In case you don’t know her, Katie Button is North Carolina culinary royalty. Her Spanish-inspired tapas restaurant has earned nods from James Beard and every major culinary magazine in the country. Foodies travel from near and far for a table at her award-winning restaurant. I’ve been waiting on Katie Button’s cookbook release for a couple of years now, and it is absolutely worth the wait. Gorgeous photography by Evan Sung gives you a glimpse into her world, and the recipes are easy enough for home cooks.
6. Deep Run Roots by Vivian Howard
Vivian Howard has been touring the country in her food truck celebrating the release of her first cookbook. The famed chef got her start in NYC and then returned home with her husband to Eastern North Carolina to start a family run restaurant. Her experiences as Executive Chef of Chef and the Farmer are well documented as part of PBS’s A CHEF’S LIFE. Her fans, whether novice or accomplished chef, can now try their hand at her recipes.
GIVE TO GIVE BACK:
7. Gum that can change the world? You bet! When you buy Project 7 specialty gum and mints, you are helping them fund projects in seven areas of need across the globe. Check out their mission for more info, and fill those stockings with this tasty gum!
8. Yoobie office, school, and art supplies come in bright colors, fab designs and will make the real world a little less boring. But let’s not stop there! This site is the jackpot for Christmas giving! Kids waterbottles, pencil pouches, lanyards, teacher gifts, toys… And the best part is that for every Yoobi item you purchase, a Yoobi item will be donated to a classroom in need, right here in the U.S. There is a great selection of Yoobi at your local Target, as well, Look for Yoobi with office supplies.
9. One Hope Wine donates half of their income from sales to charities. Since they were founded in 2007, they have provided over 2,600 clinical trials for cancer patients, 13,000 forever homes for shelter animals, 1.1 million meals for children, 33,000 life-saving vaccines and much more. Their beautiful glitter bottles make the perfect gift for your next celebration, and you’re not only purchasing a bottle award-winning Napa Valley wine, you’re giving the gift that gives back!
10. I’m obsessed with my Billiam leather wrap bracelet. I wear it with pride knowing that I’m promoting a company who donates 20 percent of their year-end profit to Wellspring Living in Atlanta to fight sex trafficking. In addition to leather belts and custom made jeans, Billiam just launched their GVL Collection. I’m digging on one of those sweatshirts!
11. Shake Shack is teaming up with Bombas, the purpose-driven sock stars, on limited-edition Shack socks! Here’s the kicker: for every pair of socks you purchase, a pair is given to Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
12. Attention beer lovers, I have found something you didn’t know you needed. But you do. And so do all of your beer loving friends! The Snake Bite Keychain Bottle Opener tool not only easily opens bottles it also vents the back of aluminum cans for an amazing pour every time.
13. I love a good pouch that can double as a handbag, but can also be used for anything else under the sun! For men or women on your list, this 10”x8” Heavyweight Chambray zipper pouch will become their new favorite thing. Roll it up and slap a bow on it, or stuff it full of goodies.
14. Last year, I was spreading Cards Against Humanity love. This year? I’m nuts over the new Game of Phones! Grab your friends AND your cell phones. Yes, that’s right! Think scavenger hunt, and a glorious celebration of people who can’t put down their phones.
15. This Beauty Light is not for mom. It’s for your best friend, your coworker, your brother, and anyone else who likes to take pictures of their food (or themselves). Ever find yourself in a dark restaurant you can’t get that perfect shot of your dish (or your face) to share on Instagram? Problem solved. (Also good for amazing selfie lighting, and it’s rechargeable!)
16. If there’s a photographer on your list, they’ll love you for this little gadget! I can’t tell you how many lens caps I’ve misplaced. Problem solved with the lens cap strap holder.
17. We all want to be more green but reusable bags can create a surprising amount of clutter. Enter Bagpodz. This little pouch holds all the bags you need for a shopping trip and takes up zero cart space because it clips to the side. It’s also small enough to store in your car making this a super easy storage system.
18. Askinosie Chocolate has partnered with some of my favorite girlbosses for their CollaBARation bars. Pamper your favorite girlboss with Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Dark Chocolate + Malted Milk CollaBARation™ Bar or the A Beautiful Mess Dark Chocolate + Coconut Sugar & Toasted Coconut CollaBARation™ Bar.
19. Winston-Salem based Black Mountain Chocolate had to be on the list this year for their Chocolate bar made with Goats milk. It’s one of the best things I’ve ever put in my face (and it makes AMAZING chocolate chip cookies)! You can find it in the Greenville, SC area at Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery.
20. Liquid salted bourbon caramel. The end. No, I’m serious. I must have these in my stocking.
21. This time of year we are always on the go. This Sunburst Trout Jerky is a great item for on the go.
22. I clearly have a bag problem. But how can I help it with these beautiful artisan-made bags?! Gorgeous. This bag would be great for a man or a woman. It’s sturdy and well made. And how’s this for cool, the company is named after James Dean’s Character in Rebel Without a Cause. You must check out the story behind the brand. You’ll immediately fall in love, and this bag will be at the top of your list, too.
23. Illume candles are spectacular! I’ve been a fan of their Mulled Wine candle for years, but when I smelled the Woodfire? Swoon. It immediately takes me to sitting by the fire on a winter night. It’s warm and sexy. Check out the big candles for gifts for teachers and bosses, or the set of three for the stylish, hard to buy for friends and relatives. You can find them in Greenville at Urban Digs.
24. This inflatable kayak looking thing is at the top of my list. Imagine lounging at the next tailgate party, or enjoying the great outdoors while reclining in your back yard? Great present for teens! Something tells me my daughter’s gonna need one of her own.
25. I love these aprons from Raw Materials. The company sources from US mills and distributors and takes great pride in their craftsmanship. For the beer lover on your list, check out their Growler Tote.
26. Once Again Sam is one of my favorite artists in Greenville. Her beautiful landscape necklaces are a window to my happy place. Aren’t we lucky to live in a place with such beautiful mountains? Check out her new Felted Succulents, Felted Aliens (you read that right), a beautiful new line of Abstract Drip Jewelry, and Greenville ornaments. Something for everyone on your list.
Are you ready? Let’s give some stuff away! I’m thrilled to share some seriously cool goodies with you this holiday season. Be sure to follow Gap Creek Gourmet on Facebook and Instagram for our daily giveaway announcements.
This is going to be so fun! In fact, I’m ready to give away something right now. For Day One of 12 Days of Giveaways, a lucky winner receives a delicious holiday pie from Greenville’s own Swamp Rabbit Café and Grocery*! Their bakery is one of my Greenville favorites, and you’ll LOVE the local products in their newly expanded grocery store. Take your Christmas list, because there’s something for everyone! Thank you Swamp Rabbit Café and Grocery for helping us celebrate the holidays!
To enter, leave a comment below on this blog post and tell me what’s on your wish list this year.
*Winner must order pie 48 hours in advance and pick up pie at Swamp Rabbit Café and Grocery. Contest ends at midnight tonight. Winner will be selected at random and announced tomorrow in the comments section below.