Check out our list of Greenville Restaurant Jobs to find available positions and where to apply!
WHO’S HIRING? – JUNE JOB POSTINGS
- Henry’s Smokehouse is hiring all positions. Email Tiger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table 301 is hiring all positions including chefs & front of house. Inquiries can follow the contact information at http://table301.com/jobs/
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe is currently hiring for several positions. Check their job site for details.
- Cliff’s at Glassy are looking for an experienced line cook. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Restaurant 17 is looking for a sous chef, bartender, server and cook. Front desk supervisor for Hotel Domestique. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Topside Pool Club is currently looking for a beverage program director and other staff members. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Greenbrier Farms needs part time harvesting help on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Mostly mornings starting at 7am. Pay is $7.25/hr. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Southern Culture is hiring all positions. Apply in person Mon-Thurs 3pm-5pm. Ask for Chad.
- Dive ‘n’ Boar is hiring sous chef, line cooks, servers, bartenders and dishwashers. Apply in person Tues-Thurs 11am-1pm. Ask for Adrien for kitchen positions and Lauren for FOH.
- The Bottle Cap Group is hosting a Job Fair on May 6th and 7th from 2 PM to 5 PM at Vine Nightclub at 21 E. Coffee St. Hiring for all locations and positions both front and back of house including Ink N Ivy Greenville, Green Room, SIP Whiskey & Wine Bar, Brazwells Greenville and Diner 24.
- Canyon Kitchen in Cashiers is hiring. For more info visit their job posting online.
- Bacon Bros. Public House is hiring all positions. Contact them at email@example.com for more info.
- Grateful Brew is hiring a bartender. Must be 21, and able to work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. Currently accepting resumes at their location at 501 S Pleasantburg
If you are hiring, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll include you in the July 1st newsletter.
Sign up for our newsletter and be notified as soon as new job postings are available.