After we finished our champagne, we ordered a Pomegranate Martini, the restaurant’s signature drink, which came with a frozen grape in the bottom. The drink was tangy, sweet and delicious.
- The owner’s wife makes a lot of the desserts from scratch. (And she is super talented.)
- All Entrees are Gluten Free.
- All Starters are vegetarian PLUS there are Veggie Kabobs AND a very interesting looking Vegetarian Fesenjan Stew of sauteed portobello mushrooms slow cooked in a walnut and pomegranate sauce.
- Most items on the menu are already perfectly paired with a wine selection.
- The dining room feel is classy… dressy. The porch is more casual and quieter, has an amazing waterfall fountain, and is climate controlled so you CAN sit outside in the winter and rain.
- They also serve lunch!