1) Watch for Celebrities! Every year, Euphoria manages to wrangle some of the best chefs in the biz, and this year is no exception. Keep your eyes peeled (and cameras ready) and practice your paparazzi skills on famous faces like former Top Chef contestant Kevin Gillespie and Fish’s cutie pie chef Nico Romo.
Hey, Euphoria has a new director, too, so if you see Brianna Shaw running around, give her a hug and tell her she’s doing a good job!
2) Balance your plates – and palate – at Taste of the South! This Friday evening event featuring Upstate restaurants will have you perfecting your juggling skills as you sample many of the South’s finest bites and wines!
3) Sip and bid the day away at the Saturday afternoon Wine Auction and Reserve Tasting. Rachel Martin of Boxwood Winery will be conducting reserve tastings while bidders duke it out for high-end kitchen goods, foodie experiences and, of course, prized vintages! Arrive early for a chance to receive commemorative glassware.
4) Stand in line for food at the best food trucks at Traffic Jam. Get the abbreviated Euphoria experience during a visit to Euphoria’s food truck rodeo – a mashup of music, beverage, and a line-up of not-to-be-missed food trucks! There will even be some from out of town!
5) Your lifelong search for the perfect Bloody Mary ends at the South State Bank Jazz Brunch. Enjoy the zing of a Tito’s and Charleston Mix cocktail while moving to the music of Greenville Jazz Collective and tasting dishes from more than 20 Upstate hotspots – it’s an ideal, low-key end to a fabulously indulgent weekend. Don’t forget to stop by and say hi to our friends at the Leopard Forest Coffee and Upcountry Provisions booths!
Interested in one or many of these fun events? Find tickets and information here! Bon appetit!
Guest blogger, The Greenville Foodist is covering Euphoria for GapCreekGourmet.com this year while Nichole is off exploring Seattle, Washington for the International Food Blogger Conference. Stay tuned to @gapcreekgourmet on Twitter and Facebook for updates on both #achieveeuphoria and #IFBC2014.