Let me represent your brand at IFBC!
Gap Creek Gourmet is looking for Brand Ambassador opportunities for the 2014 International Food Blogger Conference in Seattle Washington in September. A $1000 Sponsorship (covering conference, travel expenses and misc costs) gets your brand in front of more than 250 bloggers from around the world. I will post on Twitter and Facebook (using your hashtag) and GapCreekGourmet.com while at the conference, singing the praises of your brand. Deck me out and send me packing with your product swag: t-shirts, cups, pens, notepads, coupons and product. I will be a walking brand ambassador and tweeter on the streets at one of the most prestigious blogger conventions in the US. From your company to their ears, from their fingers to the world.
Gap Creek Gourmet IFBC Sponsorship Proposal
Organized by Foodista.com and Zephyr Adventures, IFBC began in 2009 as the first conference for food bloggers. In 2014, the event once again lands in Seattle Washington, September 19 – 21 at The Westin Seattle where food bloggers will gather from all over the world, to eat, mingle, learn and blog. More than 250 bloggers will be gathered and waiting anxiously for news of the hot new products hitting the food market. From your company to their ears, from their fingers to the world.
IFBC is the perfect market for: Bloggers, Food Writers, Cookbook Authors, Publishers, Agents and Editors, Food Brand and Restaurant Marketers, and Public Relations Professionals. What better way to get the word out than a Product Brand Ambassador, a Tweeter on the streets?
About Gap Creek Gourmet:
I began Gap Creek Gourmet in 2011 as a regionally focused food experience blog. I was freelancing for local and regional outlets including: Verve Magazine, Greenville Journal, Greenville Business Magazine, Greenville News and USA Today and decided I’d merge my love of food with writing. I started blogging about my own food adventures both in and out of my kitchen. I’ve chased food trucks, stalked celebs at food festivals, eaten my way around cities both near and far, and made a mess in my own kitchen. (Click the links for some foodie fun.)
GapCreekGourmet.com averages 4,500 hits a month (and growing quickly). Most readers are from South Carolina and North Carolina.
Facebook Fans (gapcreekgourmet): 861
Personal Facebook following (niclive): 812
Twitter followers (@gapcreekgourmet): 929
Instagram (gapcreekgourmet): 217
Your $1000 sponsorship of Gap Creek Gourmet will pay for the conference, hotel, transportation, and miscellaneous costs during the three day conference. In return your company will get the following perks:
- Blogger will put coupons, products and promotional goodies in the hands of fellow bloggers, when possible.
- Blogger will wear t-shirts, carry tote, use gear as provided by Sponsor advertising the product during the conference.
- Blogger will tweet about your sponsorship, the company/brand and use Sponsor #hashtag while tweeting during the conference activities.
- Blogger will post updates on her personal and fan Facebook pages during the conference, tagging Sponsor and using #hashtag.
- Blogger will take photos of Sponsor’s product at the conference.
- Blogger will place a Sponsor product ad on the sidebar of Gap Creek Gourmet to run for 12 months.
- Sponsor will be featured (including general company and/or product information, logo and website link) in a minimum of two posts related to the IFBC event.
- Sponsorship announcement will be sent out via Facebook, Twitter and via blog post.
- Blogger will share company news (as provided by sponsor) up to one time a month for 12 months via Facebook and Twitter.
- Blogger will place Sponsor logo or QR code linking to Sponsor website on the back of Gap Creek Gourmet business card to be handed out at the event.
- Sponsor will receive a post-event report including insider information on who was there and reaction to their product.
- Sponsor will get first chance to lock in Brand Ambassadorship for 2015 conference.
Thank you for your consideration,
Gap Creek Gourmet
Cell: (864) 320-3002
nichole (at) gapcreekgourmet.com