Don’t miss these upcoming events for dining and food-related experiences taking place in and around Greenville, SC.
GREENVILLE FOOD EVENTS: APRIL 2018 EDITION
- Fridays: Greenville History Tour’s International Coffee Course begins at Le Petit Croissant in Downtown Greenville from 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- Wednesdays: Porch Series Events at Greenbrier Farms with live music, farm-to-table snacks, and yard games. Runs through August 29th, 5-8 pm.
- Saturdays: Naked Pasta Market open every Saturday at 9 am until April 21st.
- April 7: The Magic of Mushrooms Discussion at Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery.
- April 9: Pasta Community Dinner at Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery.
- April 12: DJ Dance Party, wood-fired pizza, and craft beer at Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery from 6-9 pm.
April 13: Strawberry Festival at Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery
- April 14: 9th Annual Organic Plant Sale at Greenbrier Farms from 9 am – 4 pm.
April 14: Whiskey for Whiskers from 6-10pm
April 16: 3rd Annual Trappe Door Dinner at Birds Fly South
April 21: 6th Annual Craft Beer Festival by Community Tap at Fluor Field
April 15: Southern Culture Wine Dinner featuring King Estate Winery
April 22: Euphoria’s Roast and Toast
- April 28: Farm Dinner with Edmond’s Oast Brewing Company & Red Clay Hot Sauce, 6:30-9:00 pm. Tickets include 5 courses and beer pairings.
April 28: Village of West Greenville Spring Block Party
- April 29: Annual Spring Flea with 40 vendors offering art, vintage, jewelry, and more! Saturday 11 am – 3 pm at Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery.
April 27-28: Project Host BBQ Cook-off and Festival
April 28: Shrimpfest 2018 at Sharky’s Pub
- April 7: Charleston’s South Carolina Taco Festival
- April 28: Columbia’s 4th Annual South Carolina Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival
- April 15: Columbia Food and Wine Festival
Looking for a parking space in downtown Greenville? You might want to take note.
Stay up-to-date on all of the latest food events by subscribing to our newsletter.