Don’t miss these upcoming events for dining and food-related experiences taking place in and around Greenville, SC.
GREENVILLE FOOD EVENTS: SEPTEMBER 2017 EDITION
- September 1-4: North Carolina Apple Festival, downtown Hendersonville.
- September 3: Asheville VegFest: A Celebration of Vegan Food and Drink
- September 4: Brunch For a Cause. Tickets available now.
- September 6: Tasting 101: A Tour of Flavors! At Oil and Vinegar Greenville experience a guided tour through our oils and vinegars. Enjoy 3 appetizers, a pasta, a unique sparkling vinegar spritzer, dessert PLUS a professional oil tasting, recipes, cooking tips AND 15% OFF on your purchases that evening! $15 per person. Advance reservation and payment necessary. Call 864-241-6689
- September 7: Swamp Rabbit Café and Grocery Celebrates their 6th birthday with all day festivities! Scones will be $1.50, they’ll have a bounce house, cupcakes, and a DJ dance party from 7-10 pm.
- September 8: Sippin’ Safari at the Greenville Zoo, 7 pm
- September 9: Rosé All Day Wine Tasting at Community Tap from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm. Six rosés and some small bites. $20 per person.
- September 11: Swamp Rabbit Café and Grocery’s next Community Dinner is from 5-8pm, and they’re serving breakfast for dinner!
- September 12: History of Barbecue in SC from 6:30-7:30 pm at the Main Greenville Library.
- September 13: Yappy Hour at NOMA Square.
- September 14: Southern Foods and Films from 7-8 pm at the Main Greenville Library.
- September 16: Meet Authors Alice Randall & Ashley English from 10 am – 1 pm at the Main Greenville Library.
- September 17: Return to the Green Irish Culture Festival 1-6 pm at Fluor Field.
- September 21-24: Euphoria Wine and Food Festival and they need volunteers.
- September 22-30: Cliff’s to hold food and wine fest.
- September 24: From BBQ to Bloody Marys, Euphoria’s got it all…bring on Sunday Brunch: Fired Up! featuring 8 of the Souths best pit masters including Buxton Hall Barbecue, Home Team BBQ, Lewis Barbecue, Nard’s Backyard BBQ, Sam Jones BBQ, Southern Smoke BBQ of NC, Southern Soul Barbeque, and Swig & Swine!
- Weekly Events at Brewery 85:
WED – Cornhole League.
THUR – Pop-Up Beer Garden
SUN – Pints & Pilates
- October 5: Oktoberfest 2017 is coming to NOMA Square at the Hyatt.
- October 13-15: Fall for Greenville is coming.
- October 18 -21: Terra Vita Food & Drink Festival tickets are now on sale.
- March 1-3, 2018: Charleston Food and Wine tickets are on sale.
Looking for a parking space in downtown Greenville? You might want to take note.
Stay up-to-date on all of the latest food events by subscribing to our newsletter.