Don’t miss these upcoming events for dining and food-related experiences taking place in and around Greenville, SC.
GREENVILLE FOOD EVENTS: JULY 2017 EDITION
- July 1: Ballentine Food Service Equipment Summer Clearance Tent Sale (Cash, Check or Credit Card Only) 322 Rhett Street, Greenville. 8am-4pm Dinnerware, glassware, flatware, kitchen tools, cutlery, used smallwares and equipment, janitorial supplies and cleaning chemicals. 864-232-4691
- July 1: GVLtoday + Community Tap Birthday Bash 4-8pm
- July 2: Dumplings & Craft Beer Pre-July 4th Love Fest at Birds Fly South
- July 7-8: The Funk Collective: 30+ independent breweries. This is a two-day nationally ticketed event hosted at Birds Fly South, with profits going to the Eblen-Kimmel Charities.
- July 9: Summer Brunch Series at Southern Growl. 10am-3pm. Featuring Brunch menu, Methodical coffee and beer cocktails.
- July 14: Euphoria’s Tapas & Tini’s tickets are now on sale.
- July 21-30: Queen’s Feast – Charlotte Restaurant Week
- July 22: Goat Roast at Southern Growl. 12 Breweries. 60 Beers. Live Music.
- July – September: Paella Tuesdays at Restaurant 17 in Travelers Rest. 5:30-7pm. Paella, housemade bread and salad included $22.95. Reservations recommended. 864-516-1715.
- August 21: Solar Eclipse Fest at Chatooga Belle Farm and Distillery
- October 18 -21: Terra Vita Food & Drink Festival tickets are now on sale.
Looking for a parking space in downtown Greenville? You might want to take note.
Stay up-to-date on all of the latest food events by subscribing to our newsletter.